Upper Valley Democrats Action-Planning Meeting
Monday, January 23, 5:30‒8:00 p.m.
AVA Gallery, 11 Bank Street, Lebanon, New Hampshire
This meeting is for Upper Valley Democrats and Independents.
Guest speaker is Steve Marchand—the former mayor of Portsmouth and candidate for governor
in the 2016 New Hampshire Democratic primary.
- 5:30-6:00 – Food and refreshments provided (dessert items of cookies/bars gladly accepted)
- 6:00-6:15 – Welcome, overview of the meeting’s purpose, and short business meeting
- 6:15-6:45 – Talk by Steve Marchand
- 6:45-7:30 – Breakout sessions to develop action steps
- 7:30-7:45 – Reports back from breakout groups
- Based upon the responses received from the Doodle poll sent out last week, (thank you for participating)
our five breakout sections will be:
- Affordable housing and homeless issues
- Local networking and citizen outreach
- Voting rights and legislation
- The Affordable Care Act and Medicaid funding
- Recognizing and countering fake news
If you have not already done so, please RSVP to: