- New Hampshire native
- Upper Valley resident for 12 years
- Dartmouth College faculty since 2004
- Mother of Mascoma middleschooler
- Two-term NH legislator
Support for public education
Support for small businesses • Protection for NH families
Prime sponsor of HB645, “Willa’s Law”: bipartisan bill co-sponsored by veteran lawmakers in both chambers; signed into law, May 2016
Co-founder and Co-chair of Democratic Economic and Business Caucus: worked with the NH business community to spur long-term, sustainable growth.
Public Works and Highways Committee: as a freshman legislator I was chosen by PW&H Chair to represent the House position on a prestigious Committee of Conference, tasked with finding funding for NH rest areas.
NH is known for its local, ground-up government. Residents and elected officials come together to voice concerns and solve problems. At the county level, government provides services for our most vulnerable citizens, using taxpayer dollars wisely.
If elected, I promise to:
- Put problem-solving over partisanship;
- Carefully manage funds to deliver services for those who need them, in the most cost efficient way;
- Listen carefully to the needs expressed by citizens, agencies, and department heads in order to make sound decisions and wise investments for our facilities and our people.